Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
In this role you will deploy release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and integrate system testing performance of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and hardware. You will need to be onsite supporting the banking customer directly at least part of the time, and comfortable with client communication.
- Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
- Controls user access and passwords while also monitoring usage and performance
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Trains personnel on system usage and troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of overall experience with Systems Administration with growth progression
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience in Office/Microsoft 365 configuration and deployment
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
- Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
- Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in supporting users Citrix/Xenapp would be useful skills but not required
- Banking and financial services experience nice to have, not required
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.