Systems Administrator II at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Responsible for the architectural development and deployment of Zoom's overall IT systems including project administration. Plans projects, troubleshoots issues, and integrates a variety of different systems to create solutions to improve security and end user experience. Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades. Configures software and resolves moderately difficult technical problems. Monitors and maintains software licensing and maintenance agreements. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directs or provides hands-on support to other IT team members resolving moderately difficult technical problems or other aspects of their work.
- Manage and support the integrity and the security of company devices and SaaS applications used by end users
- Drives projects from inception to completion of a more complex nature in a technical role
- Finds creative solutions that work within Zoom’s cloud environment
- Focused troubleshooting and resolving end user problems and knowledge of Fresh service system
- Manages a large number of concurrent projects as needed
- Provides support to IT team members to resolve moderately difficult problems with products and applications by meeting customer service standards (e.g., displaying a positive attitude, actively listening, taking ownership, leveraging knowledge, communicating clearly)
- Provides technical support to our local and remote employees and handles any escalations
- 7+ years of relevant cloud [SaaS] or on-premises system administration experience with Windows and Mac devices
- Extensive knowledge of G-Suite, Workspace One, iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows
- Experience scripting with Python, or PowerShell or Bash
- Experience using cloud identity and access management tools, preferably Okta
- Experience with API calls
- Strong familiarity with AWS
- Bachelor’s degree required and other related training certifications preferred
- Familiarity with Zoom video conferencing industry and applications processes is a plus
- Attention to detail, time management of moderately complex tasks and strong customer focus
- Possess a professional attitude and work ethic in addition to being well organized and efficient
- Ability to deal with unforeseen situations and come up with logical solutions to these problems
NOTE: This position must report to the Denver, CO office - remote work is not an option at this time.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description