System Administrator Senior - Microsoft 365 at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage :25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role
In this role you will lead the technical aspects of design and development efforts for Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Active Directory Services. Acting as Office 365 subject matter expert, you will be responsible for supporting high visibility implementation efforts and direct engagements with customers to design, implement and oversee all aspects of Microsoft 365. This position is 100% remote.
What you will be doing
- Support the development and execution of Office 365/Azure AD roadmaps and service strategy.
- Act as Microsoft 365 / Azure AD Subject Matter Expert and escalation point of contact for customer IT organizations.
- Develop engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures.
- Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware/software upgrades or repairs.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Monitors usage and performance while training personnel on system usage.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, and clients for understanding of business needs geared towards pre-sales consultative discussions and planning
What you bring:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with Systems Administration and Office365 implementations
- Knowledge of planning and development leading enterprise architecture for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory Services.
- Experience with integration of O365 with 1st party (ATP, AIP, etc) and 3rd party (MFA, SIEM, etc) security stacks.
- Hands on experience with deployment, migration and support of core O365 and Azure services
- Certifications including Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Office 365 preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.