System Administrator, Customer Experience at Robinhood
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional admin to support our Workforce Management Team in Customer Experience (CX). The administrator is responsible for the overall support and administration of key tools and systems used by Robinhood’s CX organization.
Your day to day will involve:
- Serving as the primary system administrator for Salesforce, Twilio and other supporting systems
- Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles / permissions
- Working cross functionally to facilitate a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for new support agents
- Ensuring user data and customer service case records are maintained with accuracy and integrity within Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Troubleshooting system issues to isolate and diagnose problems for end users
- Proactively document and optimize the processes specific to your role
- Staying up to date on enhancements and upgrades to Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Configuring reports, dashboards, and list views
- Completing bulk imports and exports of data
- Monitoring the health of necessary integrations and system coordinations
- Monitoring the license count and allocation for various systems
Things we consider critical for the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- >1 years of Salesforce experience or Salesforce certification (Salesforce Admin or Platform App Builder)
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.