SVP of Professional Services at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a Senior Vice President of Professional Services responsible for taking a take a lead role in establishing improved processes and go to market strategies. Will be responsible for bringing business critical insights and best practices using analytics, cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive success on new initiatives forward.
This individual will leverage analytical, strategic and project management skills to help make informed decisions and execute quickly and flawlessly to communicate the value of services to our customers. Must have a proven track record in customer experience, exhibit strong presentation skills, and have a passion for mentorship and growing highly engaged and efficient teams.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Provide vision and strategic leadership to scale services organization.
- Develop best in class deployment delivery processes and KPI reporting within the implementation function.
- Ensure responsive, effective and efficient customer support operations.
- Ensure close coordination and collaboration with Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
- Develop culture of continuous improvement for process repeatability, operations scaling, capacity management and customer satisfaction
- Work with the leadership team to continue fostering our culture and talent processes to hire, develop and retain top talent.
- Lead professional services team business improvement initiatives through the definition of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the department.
- Advance professional services capabilities through process improvements, tools, partnerships, and automation.
- Ensure that all projects meet client requirements and deliver high customer satisfaction & reference-ability.
Requirements for Success:
- 10+ years leadership experience in delivery and support organizations.
- SaaS industry experience is a MUST.
- Experience building teams and successfully managing >50 people.
- Financial acumen; completely comfortable with the numbers.
- Track record of developing and implementing operating metrics, policies, and procedures.
- High energy and enthusiasm; bright and collaborative leader.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.