Gloo provides a personal growth platform that enables service providers, our “Champions,” to exchange better insights, resources, and technology to serve their people. Our company name reflects the trusted bond between people that serves as the foundation for growth, and everything we build strengthens that bond. We’re leveraging the same exponential tech that’s driving success in other industries and making it available through personal growth resources such as custom assessments, growth plans, and more. As one of Boulder’s most innovative and growing tech companies, Gloo needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a Support Specialist, you are on the frontlines—your job is to help ensure a delightful and successful experience for customers, partners, and employees. Your challenge will be to promote fast and efficient implementation of support services, providing the correct solutions while ensuring an excellent experience every single time. You will also be working with our product and engineering teams to report bugs and test new features before release. Providing a delightful and successful experience for our customers is key to their success—and ours!
Our Support Team values each and every problem as an opportunity to shine. This means we embody a spirit of helping everyone—we jump at the opportunity to help our customers and teammates. We dive into complex technical issues with our engineering teams—transforming complex problems into simple solutions. The culture of providing exceptional customer service is extremely important to us and we want you to share in the collective value of helping people and being the best at it.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 12-months experience providing customer support using industry-leading helpdesk systems and inbound customer support platforms.
- Exhibit an excellent grasp of customer service practices.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies; both software and hardware platforms.
- Advanced understanding of web-, Android-, and iOS-based platforms.
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues on a variety of clients with creative and efficient strategies.
- Know how to organize complex information into logical steps and sequences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex technical terms into easily digestible language.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Company Happy Hour Fridays
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description