Support Services Coordinator at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Support Services Coordinator to join LogRhythm’s Concierge team to provide our customers with “white glove” service – a personal, human, friendly and professional experience from the moment the customer calls LogRhythm Support or submits a ticket online. This person will work amongst a team of fellow Support Services Coordinators working closely with Support engineers, leadership, and cross-departmentally to support customer requests. This is an excellent opportunity for career growth in an exciting and highly rewarding industry.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Responsible for answering phone calls from customers and processing the customers’ requests in a timely manner with efficiently and accurately
- Monitors SLA adherence and redistributes workload accordingly
- Responsible for handling customer requests for both technical and non-technical assistance
- Responsible for delivering “New Customer Orientation” webinars
- Manages various other assignments that may arise in relation to support tickets and customer needs
- Strongly oriented towards customer success
- Highly self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to be flexible from time-to-time in order to support the team and customers
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Articulate, excellent telephone etiquette and positive attitude
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with computer and telephone technology
- Resourceful and creative
- Support Services experience
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.