Support Escalation Manager at LogRhythm
Support Escalation Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Support Escalation Manager based in Boulder, CO who will be a vital part of our customer success team. This position is focused on improving customer satisfaction and time to resolution for escalated issues around the globe. You will act as LogRhythm’s primary point of contact to the customer and as the customer’s advocate within LogRhythm.
The Support Escalation Manager will coordinate resources both internally and externally to interface with Senior & Executive Leadership, Support, Engineering, Sales and Customers to resolve business and technical issues on all LogRhythm products and services.
You will coordinate resources both internally and externally to interface with Senior & Executive Leadership, Support, Engineering, Sales and Customers to resolve business and technical issues on all LogRhythm products and services.
You will report to our Head of Global Support.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Be single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues
- Collaborate with the Senior Escalations Manager on escalating critical customer issues and help drive them through resolution
- Extensive experience of managing and coordinating IT Incident/Problem Management principle and practices using ITIL
- Experience of working with project methodologies including Agile
- Produce Trends Analysis of recurring problems/incidents by extracting trends on incident types
- Track, analyze trends and create reports on escalated issues
- Provide clear and concise updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership to ensure all remain aligned throughout the process
- Ability to seamlessly move between command and control leadership styles to ensure successful engagement across LogRhythm teams
- Monitor progress of incidents and work with Global Support Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are effectively working on the issue.
- Identify areas of improvement in relation to LogRhythm products and processes.
- Drive follow up discussions to review root cause and help provide actions/improvements to prevent future escalations.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience;
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise level software and customers
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Strong foundation of troubleshooting methodology that can effectively solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience building relationships with various cross-functional departments
- Experience working with global teams and other international operations is desired
- Ability to excel independently, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business. Limited travel required.
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $95,000-$110,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 26h January 2021
- Reporting to: - Head of Global Support
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.