Support Engineering - Process & Training Coordinator at Outrider
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Outrider, the pioneer in autonomous yard operations for logistics hubs, helps large enterprises improve safety and increase efficiency. The only company exclusively focused on automating all aspects of yard operations, Outrider eliminates manual tasks that are hazardous and repetitive. Outrider’s mission is to drive the rapid adoption of sustainable freight transportation by deploying zero-emission systems. Outrider is a private company backed by NEA, 8VC, and other top-tier investors. For more information, visit www.outrider.ai
The Process and Training Coordinator is responsible for providing the processes, procedures, and training for the support of the Outrider System. This role will need to communicate cross-functionally to develop and coordinate the scheduled rollout of processes, procedures, work instructions, knowledge bases and training for supporting the fleet of Outrider systems. This role will also be a key contributor to the internal planning and execution of software/hardware release scheduling and fleet performance reliability tracking.
- Provide and maintain materials for training and work cross-functionally to implement for new and existing employees on the operation and maintenance of the system
- Provide training functions to the teams supporting the system for new hire onboarding, supplemental training, and remedial training for existing hires as needed.
- Develop, validate, and maintain processes for software and hardware corrective actions and validation checks utilized by various teams supporting the system
- Cross-functional development of work instructions for use by teams supporting the system
- Ensure end to end processes and procedures for sustaining the Outrider system fleet are supported with cross-functional tooling
- Work cross-functionally to develop and document preventative and predictive maintenance processes and procedures
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5+ years of robotics operations experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with document and process control
- Experience developing and maintaining process and procedures in line with ISO 26262 standards.
- Experience remotely monitoring and escalating issues for robotics systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team skills
- Self-driven with demonstrated strong leadership and people skills
- Very good time management skills and ability to quickly make informed decisions
- Sterling references
- Experience with autonomous vehicle systems, complex electronic systems, and field work