Support Engineer at Gloo
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 3+ years related experience providing technical support using industry-leading case management systems and inbound customer support platforms. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience collaborating and forming agreements across teams.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies; both software and hardware platforms.
- Deep understanding of the software development cycle and use that knowledge to inform customer support program design.
- Exhibit an excellent grasp of customer service practices.
- Provide leadership towards the improvement and advancement of our customer service processes and systems.
- Experience organizing complex information into logical steps and sequences.
- Skilled at and comfortable with articulating technical problems and issues succinctly and clearly with groups of people.
- Advanced understanding of mobile and web-based platforms.
- Familiar with CSS, HTML, and JS and have experience with web development.
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs (Bonus if you've written your own scripts to get things done faster!). Ability to write code to gather data from web services and use it for your own purposes.
- Experience being measured and driving against metrics that feed Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails