Support Engineer - Tier 1
Solstice is changing meeting culture for the better around the world. Our products can be found in some of the largest companies and in the world in mission-critical environments and is deployed in everyday classrooms and conference rooms. We are a team of creative, dedicated individuals who love what we do.
We’re looking for a talented Support Engineer who can work directly with customers and internal resources to assist in tracking down, assessing, and addressing customer issues. You’d be directly contributing to the success of our customers by investigating customer issues, helping customers successfully utilize the Solstice product line, and acting as an escalation path between the customer and the software engineering team.
Applicants should be energetic, driven individuals who has a passion for customer success and mind for customer support. You will be part of the support team and collaborate directly with quality assurance, engineering and business teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Front line email and phone support for our customer and reseller/partner base
- Troubleshoot customer LAN network issues
- Provide information about Mersive products as requested by customers and partners
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Experience with Customer Service and ZenDesk software, Desk experience preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming
- Experience with VTC (Video Teleconference)
- Experience with network hardware and software
- Experience with defect and test tracking tools (i.e Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally) is a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science or MIS/CIS or equivalent experience