Support Engineer ll at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
In a Support Engineer ll role based remotely in our Tier l Customer Success team, you’ll be responsible for supporting our customers and delivering a world-class support experience. You’ll work closely with store owners to troubleshoot and resolve issues via email, chat, and occasional phone calls.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Use your technical expertise and customer service skills to resolve questions and issues for our online merchants.
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people.
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows.
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues.
- Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center.
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers.
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Proficiency with a ticketing technology platform: i.e. HelpScout, Zendesk preferred
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- A passion for problem solving: an excitement for a tricky problem or a new challenge
- A sense of urgency and a satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent customer service and English fluency (written and spoken)
- A ‘winning as a team’ attitude and a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Ability to work flexible shifts
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.