Support Community Manager
Convercent is seeking a Support Community Manager! The Support Community Manager will be our customer services direct interface with Convercent customer communities and customer services communities Our communities should be created to facilitate customer upgrades, onboarding, retention, and product adoption. Additionally, the Support Community Manager serves as our primary customer advocate - maintaining a channel for learning the customers perspective, improving the customers experience, keeping the customer successful, and coordinating corporate resources to address all customer inputs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct responsibility for building out community and driving growth via customer outreach and through collaboration with company stakeholders, and community members
- Develop and manage all community related services, programs, activities, and engagement to support corporate business goals and initiatives and enable customer success
- Maintain a daily, active presence in the customer community, acting as a guiding force for discussions and activity in support of customer engagement, retention, support, and success
- Build and refining the community's culture
- Optimize the structure of the community to increase engagement
- Earns and maintains a trusted advisor status within the Customer Community and amongst our business partners Additionally:
- Upgrade and extend the existing online community features and technical infrastructure - administration, settings, and metrics reporting
- Test content, programs, and processes
- Work with the larger CS teams to integrate the Customer Community with the other key customer services and resources. For example: Case Management, Knowledge-base, and Search
- Expand the role of the community in the industry
- Plan and execute Customer Community webinars. For example: Tips & Techniques, Customer Experience, Customer Retention
- BS/BA degree in enterprise Technical Support, Customer Services, Customer Success or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years in customer service operations, community management, website operations or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, spoken, and leadership communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, team player
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.