Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support (GSS) Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
- Manage and support sourcing projects, including Initial data gathering, Request for Proposal (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW), obtaining quotes, examining proposals, supplier evaluation & selection, and contracting
- Support regional sales, marketing, product teams with associated product availability, product launches, product lifecycle mgmt., product transitions plans, and customer engagements
- Ensure distribution of products through the most efficient, high quality, and cost-effective channels. Undertake cost-of-serve modelling to compare and contrast channels. Proactively identify areas for improvement in distribution processes and implement necessary changes
- Manage vendor relationships and proactively assess partner end-to-end capabilities to meet high level of On-time delivery expectations including same day/next day order fulfillments. Keep abreast of business trends including product shortages, pricing increases, and evolving supply disruptions, and define and implement counter measures
- Provide oversight on all areas of distribution/supply chain partner onboarding to meet RingCentrals business objectives, Time-to-market goals, and growth plans.
- Ensure alignment and/or engage ad hoc negotiation with partners to resolve pricing / billing discrepancies, special bid pricing rebates, and promotions for specific market or customer initiatives.
- Manages all aspects of supplier relationships and performance. Serve as point of contact for assigned partners, product groups, geographies, or market segments.
- Responsible to address customer service inquiries as it relates to partner performance on order fulfillment. Manage stakeholder communications and take quick corrective and preventive actions to eliminate supplier non conformances
- Track and manage Supply Chain performance. Conduct periodic business reviews of partners to ensure compliance of service agreements and to promote supplier development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify & manage partner metrics to satisfy market and customer needs
- Set and maintain inventory level to meet market expectations, demand/supply risk, and budget. Manage compliance to weeks of supply inventory metrics at Distributors.
- Provide support required in implementation and development of supply chain systems including planning systems to forecast & plan supply with Distributors
- Support freight logistics assessments and drive cost reduction programs
- Ensure inventory accuracy at partner locations and conduct physical audits as required.
- Manage supply chain disruptions and work with partners to mitigate risks
- BA/BS degree in operations, engineering, science, technology, business or similar or equivalent blend of work.
- 10+ years of experience working with end-to-end supply chain, value-added distribution, and OEM partners. UCaaS experience preferred but not required.
- Problem solving ability in an environment which is heavily driven by API information transfer between parties
- Strong process and analytical skills. Aptitude to identify opportunities, develop solutions, engage teams, and have a strong bias for action
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management, cost/price analysis and negotiations
- Ability to learn, integrate complex information, and communicate key insights in clear concise fashion
- Customer focused and collaborative mindset
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.