Supply Chain Business Manager at RingCentral (Remote)
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Demand and Supply Planning Manager
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise? You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together
As a member of the Global Supply Chain team you’ll champion business needs, share deep functional knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show what “winning together” truly means.
The Demand and Supply Planning Manager is responsible for the global planning of products for RingCentral. This role is highly collaborative and leads planning activities including aggregation of demand, supply alignment, analytics, and drives maturity of planning systems to the ultimate delight of our customers.
- Improve demand forecasting by analyzing various RingCentral demand streams and collaborating across Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams
- Create and manage statistical and consensus demand forecasts by analyzing latest shipment trends and sales opportunity pipeline. This role is responsible for improving forecast accuracy and highlighting key demand drivers for adequate supply planning.
- Analyze consumption data by product by channel by region, adjust supply plans, and align distributor inventory planning as required.
- Track large deals and work closely with Sales Ops, Deal Desk, Sales, Shipping teams on Customer order fulfillment.
- Enhance quality of data in all demand streams and ensure systematic management and planning through Kinaxis planning system.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data is received and processed from partners (Distribution and OEM vendors).
- Establish and implement planning controls and alerts for adequate management
- Perform analysis in supply chain to ensure efficiencies and continuity of supply • Drive, support, and develop the company’s S&OP processes for continued improvement in performance and cross-functional engagement
- Set and maintain inventory level to meet market expectations and to meet demand/supply risk.
- Support regional sales, marketing, product teams with associated product availability, product launches, product lifecycle mgmt., product transitions plans, and customer engagements
- Monitor and drive key metrics and reporting in forecasting, on-time delivery, unit fill rate, and inventory levels
- Influence management based on data and analytics
- Develop and document workflows and drive system enhancements as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or equivalent education and experience.
- Highly skilled in Demand & Supply Planning
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain Planning tools. Kinaxis experience preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives, including driving supply chain systems to maturity
- Passionate and high energy. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player, experience in working in a highly cross-functional organization
- Customer focused mindset
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.