Supplier Quality Manger at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Establish, maintain and improve supply chain compliance systems through database management and analysis of quality data across global business units to ensure external provider (suppliers, value add service partners, etc.) compliance to customer and Arrow Electronics, Inc. various requirements, quality certifications and standards.
- Interface with external providers on proper Perfect Order methodologies; train and maintain external provider awareness to acceptable performance levels and areas where supply chain compliance may engage on ineffective performance levels.
- Manage control of the supply chain compliance documentation process and support the internal process verification inspection and registrar audit activities.
- Provide external provider support to include potential on-site audit of external provider operations, desktop risk evaluation of external provider management systems/commitments, and cross-functional council activities to ensure compliance to global distribution center and/or customer requirements.
- Along with other department heads, drive compliance and maintain statistical process control of Arrow’s supplier performance monitoring and corrective action processes.
- Establish critical external provider response strategies to protect the Arrow Supply Chain and strategic relationships established with Arrow’s external providers, to include leading strategic triage sessions to ensure minimal impact to Arrow customers.
- Design, propose, and advocate for business insertions to address long term mitigation strategies in response to critical impacts to Arrow customers.
- Recognize where standard corrective action/problem solution practices may not sufficiently be designed to accommodate continuous trends in poor performance, and how to establish proper quality/compliance councils to identify the root of undesired trends with external providers, and engineer risk mitigation and improvement strategies.
- Mentor applicable external partners and Arrow workers on Quality- related areas, such as 8D Problem Solving, Lean, Statistical Process Control, effective Change Management practices, etc.
- 15% Travel, both Domestic & International
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree and 8-10 years of related experience or Advanced degree with 6-8 years of experience
- Experience leading customer-facing or supplier-facing organizations and or strategies
- Experience establishing, building and scaling operational plans
- Deep knowledge of content delivery networks and key metrics to assess the quality of services and problem-causing conditions
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)