Supervisor, Order Management at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking an individual to join our fast-paced Order Management team and fulfill our Supervisor, Order Management role. We’re looking for a qualified individual with demonstrated experience taking a holistic, strategic approach to high-volume orders management and processing as well as a strong tactical abilities.
Due to the nature of the position, this role is an hybrid in office and remote position in our Denver location.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directs the Operations team and ensures orders are processed diligently and accurately
- Oversees the Order management team and engages appropriately (directly or indirectly) with Partners, End users and Sales team to resolve issues
- Enters and process orders in NetSuite to complement the team
- Creates license entitlements and enters renewals in Flexera
- Acts as an escalation point for outstanding orders
- Partners closely with finance
- Partners with Logistics Manager to ensure diligent fulfillment of all orders
- Defines processes to ensure consistent processing of orders
- Partners with Sales Operations to ensure proper quoting and discounting for orders
- Define a set of KPIs to measure impact and performance
- Regularly conduct quality control of order entries
- Generate reports for Finance and Sales as needed
- Manage and share vendors relationship with Logistics manager
- 2-5 years of relevant operations, process, and order management experience.
- 1-3 years of lead and/or managerial experience
- Firm grasp of order management, business and management principles
- Hands on manager comfortable in both executing tactical daily tasks and developing strategic priorities
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Experience in improving business processes via continuous process review & improvement techniques and implementation of available systems technologies
- Track record in building and managing strong teams
- Proven ability to lead in a dynamic and sometime unchartered environment.
- High level of energy, commitment and passion to achieve results and the ability to work within urgent deadlines.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work without continuous management oversight.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Knowledge of strategic process disciplines including Root Cause and Corrective Action, 9D, and other best practices.
- Excellent communication, reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Experience with NetSuite required
- Experience with Flexera is a plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree/experience in Order Management.
- Preference toward candidates that have 6 Sigma Certification
- Excellent computer skills including Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Awarded Denver Top Places to Work
- We are committed to a fair and equitable workplace, and we actively work toward greater diversity and inclusion
- Colleagues are exceptionally bright, kind, invested and inspiring
- Work/Life balance and flexibility
- Excellent ability to learn and grow in this role and beyond
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Compensation range of $55K - $65K, inclusive of base/bonus and depending on skills and experience
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.