Supervisor, Implementations-SaaS at Procare Solutions
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The Supervisor, Implementations- SaaS provides day-to-day direction for a team of Implementation Specialists supporting new customers through onboarding, system configuration and training. You will review external client’s product demands, develop project plans, and ensure implementations are completed on time and meet client expectations. The Supervisor, Implementations-SaaS monitors team metrics, service levels, and team attendance to ensure that service volume and quality is attained. This person will periodically review calls for quality control and will provide call coaching and training to team members as needed.
What You Will Do…
- Work directly with customers to complete assigned implementation tasks
- Manage the daily workload of a small team of implementation specialists
- Provide day to day leadership for team members, and serve as first point of contact for customer escalations
- Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all SaaS implementation processes
- Assist with training new and existing employees
- Empower team members to provide exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers
- Partner with internal leadership to align department policies and systems with the company's objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to score customer health and identify at-risk customers
- Follow-up on customer issues and escalate issues as needed
- Manage team attendance and promptly escalate any concerns
- Communicates and administers team plans, goals, and objectives
- Monitors attendance and performance standards to ensure service goals are met and assist with performance related issues
- Work continually towards self-development to remain current on customer service, sales and leadership procedures & practices
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have…
- Experience working with Salesforce Cloud
- Ability to drive KPI performance
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree or relevant experience or combination of education and work experience
- 2+ years relevant experience, preferably in the software industry
- 1-3 years of Lead or Team Lead experience
- 1+ year of experience implementing Procare’s SaaS product
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position will be based in our downtown Denver office.
We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. While we are mainly working remotely now, this will eventually be an in-office position and candidates must be willing and able to (eventually) work from our downtown Denver office.