Due to an internal promotion, Arrow’s FSG (“Financial Services Group”) is hiring a new Supervisor, Credit and Collections.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a team of credit and collections professionals to maximize A/R performance while mitigating risk.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the collections team.
- Provide coaching and development for team members, to help improve individual and team performance.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other supervisors.
- Work with the team to identify root causes for issues affecting A/R performance.
- Develop solutions and process improvements to address these issues and improve performance.
- Serve as a point of escalation for team members for credit and collections issues.
- Develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Leverage account and stakeholder's knowledge to support the collection process.
- Make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies
- Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line.
- Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Participate in training with and for the financial services group, sales branches and other departments.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a large company managing a team of 5+ credit and collections professionals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to proactively identify, address, and prevent potential issues
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Attention to detail with high standards of accuracy and review
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience in Fortune 500 companies or experience managing both credit decisioning and collections in a complex, global business
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health
- Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks