Guild is hiring for a Student Operations Specialist to support Student Operations teams in their day-to-day execution of their jobs as well as partnering with cross-functional colleagues to drive continuous improvement to Student Experience Key Outcomes, including student enrollments, student satisfaction, and student outcomes.
As a Student Operations Specialist, you will:
- Support students who submit support tickets and utilize chat to resolve their issues and connect them to the correct next steps
- Identify strategies and opportunities for process improvements
- Ask the questions that will help the team continuously improve our outcomes
- Use various tools like ZenDesk, Chat and Looker to better engage with our students
- Work with cross-functional groups like the Product team and coaching teams to understand new changes and implement them to better support our students
- Participate in the development of prototype processes to improve key outcomes
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 0-3 years experience in a customer service or operations role
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy internally and externally
- Ability to use data to support operational opportunities
- Positive attitude while navigating a changing environment and ambiguity
- Meet both internal and external deadlines, including employer partner specific Service Level Agreements
- Familiarity with tools like: Salesforce, Zendesk and Looker
- Experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures and strong documentation skills
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.