Strategy & Operations Manager at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to work on Angi’s highest growth revenue stream by supporting existing partnerships and launching new services and partners. Angi is partnered with leading retailers from Lowe’s to Wayfair and is looking to continue expanding our services to key market players in the home service industry. Angi is seeking a highly analytical and process driven individual to play a pivotal role in the Strategy & Operations team to support the expansion of new services/partners, while iterating and improving on existing operations.
In this role, you will help support existing partnerships and support the rollout of new partnerships & services with a focus on operational excellence from Day 1 and a strong customer experience. You will be responsible for key operational metrics of our core partners and expected to develop robust reporting for monitoring these key metrics, identifying trends, and developing solutions to help drive these metrics in the right direction. You will help drive growth by working directly with our internal Partnerships team to support the roll out of new services & partners by executing market research, identifying supply needs, and developing new operations processes as well as modifying existing frameworks. Success will require attention to detail, stakeholder management, analytical prowess, and testing then formulating new processes. You will also work closely with existing Ops, Product and Engineering teams to automate and streamline processes as much as possible.
What you'll do
The scope of this mandate is broad, and requires exceptional capacity to prioritize and focus:
- Test hypothesis quickly! Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify opportunities
- Understand nuanced data sets and deep dive into them to identify drivers
- Develop creative operation processes to help improve existing operations or launch new services / partners
- Hyperfocused on both Pro & Customer experience with Angi & our platform
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to automate processes and add features
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including project management and complex operations
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Prior small company or start-up experience required. Experience with marketplaces or past consulting experience is a plus
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Deep knowledge of Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Angi credits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun office in the heart of the Flatiron district, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world