Strategy & Operations Manager, GoCart at FIS
Job Title: Strategy & Operations Manager - New Venture
Job Location: Denver, CO
GoCart is a consumer payment tech startup launched out of FIS Impact Ventures - FIS's internal innovation, incubation, and ventures group. Our vision is to become the consumerfintech company. For Everyone. Everywhere. We are simplifying the way consumers interact with day-to-day financial needs, by building theworld's largestandmost trustedconsumerfinancialexperience.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS and external assets and capabilities to drive significant value for the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape. Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional Strategy & Operations Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset to join us as we build and scale an innovative new fintech venture.
In this high visibility role, you will report directly to the Head of Strategy & Operations and become a trusted advisor to senior leadership as you lead a team focused on high impact strategic initiatives. Projects may include creating an M&A roadmap, supporting build / buy / partner decisions, defining new business opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies, managing strategic partnerships, executive reporting, and ensuring operational efficiency.
This role will be critical to establishing our position as an industry leader and ensuring our ability to deliver best-in-class innovations to our customers and partners.
- Lead the design and operationalization of high-impact strategic initiatives, including build, buy, partner decisions
- Partner with experts and teams across the organization to validate and create business cases for potential new product lines and strategic partnerships
- Support the leadership team in managing key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide creative solutions and ideas that keep us at the forefront of fintech innovation
- Leverage analytics and market research to identify opportunities for the venture to expand our market share and strengthen our market position
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and our competitive landscape to become a trusted advisor to senior leaders
- Support the sourcing of strategic partnership opportunities
- Manage venture reporting needs, including team meetings, external / internal business communications, and executive / c-suite updates
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in a highly strategic and / or analytical role
- Track record of building strong cross-functional relationships at all levels
- History of successfully leading large scale S&O projects and teams
- Deep expertise in data-driven analysis with a track record of providing innovative and impactful insights
- Exceptional executive presence and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities across multiple projects
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and an insatiable appetite for learning
- History of delivering high-quality results and a willingness to challenge the status quo
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in high growth start-ups, management, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking
- Experience in the fintech and / or payments industries
What we offer you:
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.