CirrusMD provides simple, effective care when you need it. We help health plans and employers create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our text-first care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers, employers, and integrated delivery networks to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Why Work Here?
Join our team and help us deliver barrier free care. Our company offers significant opportunity for motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment that is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k match, flexible vacation and remote working policies, competitive salaries and stock options, an EcoPass, and other company perks. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, a newly built office space, with access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Given the current environment, our employees are working remotely and we plan to maintain a flexible approach to revisiting employees working in the office. Our salary budget for an amazing Strategic Operations Manager is $100k-$115K.
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time Strategic Operations Manager with excellent analytical and people skills to help us grow the business. The Strategic Operations Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate will help lead CirrusMD’s pricing strategy, is creative, smart, analytical, proactive, solution driven, and enjoys working hard in a nimble, fast-paced environment. This candidate should also have a strong interest in helping us improve how healthcare is delivered.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Responsible for helping lead and support overall strategic pricing objectives (existing and new product pricing, packaging, segmentation, etc.), including managing and maintaining all CirrusMD pricing models and inputs.
- Responsible for gathering and tracking market and competitive intelligence for pricing and strategic market awareness.
- Work closely with Sales and Legal to provide pricing requests in a timely manner.
- Produce regular and ad hoc pricing and other financial analyses, reporting and presentations as required by company to present to senior management, board meetings and investor calls.
- Work closely with CFO and other functional areas to understand and track elements of CirrusMD cost structure as basis for pricing proposals.
- Responsible for development of new business case evaluations for strategic sales opportunities and/or new business model opportunities, including driving cross-functional input as needed.
- Responsible for preparing various reporting and presentations for board meetings and investor calls.
- Assist with various cross-functional and general operational support, including but not limited to vendor management and claims processing.
What Will Make You Successful:
- 3-5 years of experience in pricing, finance, product management, sales operations, or a related function.
- Prior telemedicine industry and pricing experience strongly preferred.
- Insurance plan product design experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) including MS Office and Google product suites.
- Advanced Expertise with Microsoft Excel including an ability to build financial models and analysis.
- Ability to perform work tasks with speed, precision and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards of professionalism, confidentiality, communication and performance.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Organizational and process-driven mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher desired.
- Understanding of corporate finance and venture capital preferred.