Strategic Customer Success Manager at RingCentral
Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Customer Success
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Customer Success Manager serves as the direct support function to some of RingCentral's most valued and high-profile customers. As a critical piece of our land and expand efforts you will be a point person for our larger customers and will interface and orchestrate internal efforts with acquisition, implementation, technical support, etc. You will be positioned as a subject matter expert and all-around resource for servicing client's needs.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers
- Project Management - quarterbacking internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands and acting as sales liaison, and including partners to better support premium RingCentral customers
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth
- 3+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Unified Communications or Contact Center Experience Preferred.
- Enterprise account management with 10K or more employees inside of the account.
- Build & deploy strategic adoption strategies.
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEOC employer.