SRE Engineers (Multiple Openings)
Responsible for contributing to the efficient operation of RingCentral's production global network environment, and ensuring that the network infrastructure is operating within the design of specifications.
- Provide server environment design and support, and supply outages resolution and "break-fix" as needed;
- Support and build cloud type IT environments;
- Take escalations from NOC team, and conduct incidents investigation and automated tools development;
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot end-to-end server and network solutions for the enterprise;
- Evaluate, consult, research and make recommendations on large technical solutions;
- Perform system and web-server administration, write scripts, engage in network protocols and conduct remote administration of servers and network devices;
- Assist with onsite and remote end user issues.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- U.S. Master of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science Telecommunications, Management Information Systems or related field plus two (2) years of relevant, progressive experience is required. U.S. Bachelor of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Management Information Systems or related field plus five (5) years of relevant, progressive experience is also acceptable. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training & experience is acceptable
- Experience with Windows Server, BES, Active Directory, Linux, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VMWare, Docker and OpenStack is required
- Documentary verification of education/experience required