Sr. Vice President, Customer Operations at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. We currently manage more than 14,000 vacation rental properties in over 700 markets across North America.
The company has raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital to accelerate market leadership in the managed services sector of the vacation rental industry.
Evolve is seeking an experienced and analytically-driven customer operations executive who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of our rapidly growing owner and guest experience teams. Our new Senior Vice President, Customer Operations will embrace our mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone and live up to the amazing hospitality culture that makes Evolve truly special.
The SVP, Customer Operations will lead our owner and guest experience functions and be accountable for the growth and development of the teams, maintaining a culture of hospitality, and ensuring the ongoing needs of our owners and guests are met. The individual must have a passion for the industry, strong business acumen, and a data-driven approach to decision making. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record building, leading and inspiring a large experience organization through a period of high growth. This individual will leverage their current expertise in service, hospitality, operations, and people leadership to spearhead our growth and lead the charge in helping Evolve shape what a great experience looks like for our teammates and our customers. Embodying Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of your leadership will be critical.
This role will be on the Leadership Team and report to the CEO.
- Own Customer Operations KPIs, collaborating with the Executive Leadership team to ensure alignment with company goals
- Drive customer satisfaction and NPS scores and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Bring operational excellence and best practices to bear to ensure we drive positive customer experiences that create value and satisfaction, retention and growth, building on customer feedback, and qualitative and quantitative data
- Use data-based analysis to determine opportunity areas and quickly address via implementation of the right tools, structure, resources, and/or process improvements
- Work closely with Evolve leadership to help develop strategy, goals, and annual operating plan
- Foster a culture of achievement by challenging and inspiring leaders to surpass expectations through coaching and development of their teammates
- Lead and manage a highly productive team, motivated and driven through strong communication, empowerment, and effective compensation design
- Develop data-based metrics to assess and drive individual and team performance
- Determine the balance of internal employee vs external vendor partners for staffing Customer Operations teams - cost effectiveness, efficiency and customer experience
- Create and manage a hiring and workforce plan to create a best-in-class team in alignment with company goals and operating plan
- 10+ years as a leader of leaders including 5+ years of executive-level relevant leadership experience
- Experience building and running high performing customer service/support organizations of at least 100 teammates during high growth
- Experience evaluating external partners to supplement internal experience teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to quickly adjust strategy, people, and processes to align with the changing needs of the company
- Experience in partnering heavily with technology and product teams to ensure the development roadmap matches the customer operations requirements and priorities
- High-energy, results-driven, proactive leadership style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presenting to large groups
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.