Sr Systems Support Analyst
Sr. Systems Support Analyst
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, check out: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/popsockets-llc
The Role: PopSockets has an opening on our IT team for an IT Sr. Systems Support Analyst reporting to the Director Information Technology. This position will be expected to be both hands-on and able to mentor others in performing the responsibilities defined below and requiring the skills defined under requirements. PopSockets is a high growth and dynamic business and requires IT to be able to scale through consistent repeatable processes. This role will work with the Director of IT to develop, document and assure those processes are followed.
- Perform day to day IT administration functions resolving open HelpDesk tickets in regards to desktop management, MAC and Windows clients and Account Administration
- Perform IT Networking Administration Support under the direction for the Director of IT
- Perform User Administration/Active Directory
- Manage and develop other IT administrators and contractors handling Helpdesk requests to assure consistency of process and to develop the skills of the administrative resources.
- 5 or more years IT System Admin experience
- Extensive Desktop support with Windows 10 and MAC OS/X High Sierra and Mojave.
- Windows Active Directory experience with full admin capabilities including Group Policy Admin, File share permissions and Folder Permissions
- Windows and MAC OS system imaging and deployment
- Good IT Networking skills, understanding DHCP, DNS, Routing, etc
- Firewall Experience including Policies, routing - Fortinet Preferred - SSL VPN configuration and deployment
- Cisco Meraki switching, AP, and networking experience desirable
- Experience with Single Sign-on solutions for MAC and Windows and cloud applications
- Google GSuite Admin
- Office 365 Admin
- Mobile Device Management for Windows, IOS, MAC OS/X