Sr. Support Specialist at BillGO
A go-getter with a desire to ensure our enrolled suppliers have a world class experience with BillGO’s products and services. You take pride in being able to establish trusting relationships and helping customers resolve problems. You don’t want to be just another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing! Overcoming obstacles that stand in the way of your goals is child’s play and raising the bar of possibility is a daily endeavor. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating beyond what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary (with unlimited earning potential), ownership shares, and fun!
- Ownership: You’ll be granted stock options from day one, so that you have real skin in the game
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including PTO
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work – anything you need to help you give your best!
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, and even nerf gun battles every now and then
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for providing outstanding customer service and support. The Supplier Success Specialist is a unique position that would have call center customer service experience. Key factors for this position are being a clear communicator, problem solver, continuous learner, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience and prefer working in a fast-paced environment where change is the name of the game.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for leading weekly support meeting with stakeholders
- Work closely with product and engineering to log and track bugs and make suggestions based on customer feedback
- Provide basic phone, email, and chat support to suppliers using our payment services
- Assist in the delivery of bill pay payments to SMB’s
- Operate as the conduit between end-users, Enrollment Team, Product, and Engineering
- Assists with training content development and onboarding new team members
- Continuously audit the accuracy of registration details and work directly with suppliers to correct and update as necessary
- Onboard newly enrolled suppliers to our payment platform
- Create and document processes to improve resolution handling and supplier experience
- Proactively contact suppliers to assist with payment processing
- Upholds highest level of KPI delivery and SLA adherence
- 3+ years of customer service and/or biller enablement experience
- Experience providing business service support
- Ability to break down complex solutions into easy to understand concepts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and record data with high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time in order to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals
- Ability to identify, document and communicate enhancements to company processes
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.