Sr. SOC Analyst at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Note: This is a shift position. The work hours for this role are Wednesday through Saturday, 8:30pm - 6:30am MDT
The core responsibilities of this role are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
About the Candidate:
• Bachelor ' s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of direct experience an an Information Security analyst role
• Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, Security+, GCIH, GCIA) a plus
• Experience with security monitoring in a SOC environment
• Experience with host and network security tools
• Ability to employ critical and analytical thinking, logic and an attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram