Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator at Sovrn (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
About the Team
The Finance team at Sovrn helps our leaders and employees understand and grow our business. Our role is to facilitate process and execution, and to enable the business to scale rapidly and efficiently. We see the big picture and drive strategy while getting into the nitty gritty of process and details. We are the critical link between the development and the execution of our company strategy. We evaluate options, make decisions and put them in play.
About the Job
Sovrn is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator to own the development and execution of our Salesforce roadmap, as well as to help guide the Company’s other critical business systems (Netsuite, Looker, Hubspot, Tipalti). This is a collaborative, cross functional position building a foundation for the business, partnering with go-to-market, product and finance teams to execute short-term tactical initiatives while helping set the strategic plan for future growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Administers Salesforce to assist the sales team in driving performance and meeting established goals. Proactively initiates projects to support the go-to-market team by leveraging Salesforce to drive sales and customer support
- Partner with business leaders to understand problems, define requirements, and to design and implement solutions
- Serves as subject matter expert to end-users to meet growing business needs
- Implementation of new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alert templates and reports
- Build and maintain custom and standard objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, process builders, and flows
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Proactively analyzes Salesforce performance and process improvements
- Maintain users, user profiles, role hierarchy, sharing rules, data and security
- Support and troubleshoot integrations between Salesforce and other company systems.
- Analyze multiple data sets to help optimize sales needs
- Champions and drives adoption of processes within the sales organization
- Continuous improvement on future Salesforce releases and enhancement
You are a curious and driven individual who enjoys fast-paced demanding environments. You understand how to leverage third-party systems to help the business execute its strategic vision. You are a proficient, hands-on Salesforce Administrator combined with a bias to being a partner to the business - you know how to be the key intermediary between the critical system users and the technical configuration and development of the systems. You’re comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams and can manage multiple competing priorities. You know what “good” looks like and possess the desire and skillset to make that vision a reality.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration and/or business analyst experience
- Strong business analysis, and functional experience, including requirements gathering, project management and launching new functionality to end users
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through configuration, customization and/or integration with external systems
- Experience configuring Salesforce / Netsuite in a multi-product environment
- Experience with Mulesoft, Boomi and/or custom Salesforce/Netsuite integrations
- Experience directing internal and outsourced development resources
- Advanced knowledge of databases, systems, data mining, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, and report writing tools and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and strategically work through tasks with appropriate and dedicated urgency
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Must be able to confidently make decisions on behalf of the team for areas of responsibility
- Ability to dissect the data and tell the story accordingly to each stakeholder
- Experience with very large, complex customer data sets
- Keen understanding of system security and controls
- Proficiency as Looker administrator
- Salesforce or other business system Implementation experience
- Advanced SF Administrator Certifications and/or Trailhead Badges
- Salesforce Lightning Community Experience
- Visualforce or Apex coding
This position reports to: CFO
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $100,000 to $135,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.