Sr. Network Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Cloud Network Engineer, you will be responsible for both Cloud and Core Network Infrastructure and Operations. The role requires technical operations expertise and broad and deep network infrastructure engineering knowledge. The environment includes Cisco Networking, AWS Network management, and enterprise monitoring and alerting.
This role will join a highly collaborative, cohesive, high performing Infrastructure Engineering team with cross functional expertise, focused on enabling product platforms and business operations when delivering high quality systems.What You Will Do:
- Engineering: Design build, benchmark, and deploy highly performant and cloud and on premise network infrastructure including hardware, software, configuration automation, and operational tools.
- Optimization: Identify repeat issues and engineer solutions to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Lifecycle Management: Define and implement lifecycle management to sustain highly available and reliable infrastructure.
- Operations: Provide rapid response while continuously improving infrastructure to prevent repeat business impacting issues.
- Working experience with network cloud infrastructure (AWS), designing and deploying VPC infrastructures that utilize other AWS services and processes.
- 4+ years experience with Cisco network products – routing, switching, unified communications
- Working experience with Fortinet and Juniper technologies
- Working experience with WAN optimization and SDWAN technologies
- Exposure to HITRUST, HIPPA, PCI or other compliance approaches
- Experience optimizing legacy infrastructure in order to meet rigorous SLA
- Enjoy working collaboratively, solving problems, and being agile
- Willingness to travel occasionally
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $91K - $100K annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience