Sr. Manager, Tech Support at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
The Senior Manager of Technical Support is responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by effectively managing a team of Tier 2 support engineers and associated support projects and processes. This role involves managing case assignment and escalations, career development, and project management processes. The candidate is expected to be independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services.
- Manage a support team to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, service levels, resolution time, and project deadlines.
- Assist direct reports in the attainment of individual goals.
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers.
- Deliver performance reviews for all direct reports and provide regular feedback on performance in terms of agreed upon performance and employee development goals.
- Effectively represent the Support department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on organizational objectives.
- Manage workflows and schedules for direct reports and ensure adequate workload coverage.
- Perform key activities such as case reviews, and customer feedback analysis.
- Advocate for customers and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for Tier 2 Support employees; Build credibility and trust within the support group.
- BA or BS required.
- Minimum of 3 years managing technical support professionals. Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with support tools and phone systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, Consulting, CSM, QA, Program Management, and Product Management.
- Solid, functional salesforce.com application knowledge.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment.
- Ability to attract, hire and retain high-performing support professionals
- Functional or technical salesforce.com application knowledge.
- Experience managing Developer Support teams.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.