From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Senior Manager of Global Operations at Fivetran, you will oversee a growing team of 5-6 Sales and Marketing Operation Gurus who support our global sales, alliances, marketing and customer support teams. Your deep expertise in sales operations, marketing operations and customer support operations along with your strong leadership vision and ability to empower operational excellence while maintaining and fostering cross functional collaboration will allow us exceed our revenue objectives and set our teams up for success.
You will bring a strong background in sales operations and marketing operations including: strategy, process, systems, best practices along with a proven track record of increasing revenue, productivity and performance of key sales and marketing metrics through operational improvements. This is a high visibility role within the organization with an incredible opportunity to drive impact and value quickly.
As the Sr. Manager of Global Revenue Operations at Fivetran, the person in this role will:
- Review the current status quo of sales and marketing operations and create a plan of action in collaboration with stakeholders to drive revenue, productivity and predictability through process, people and systems.
- Continuously coach, develop and retain talent within the operations organization.
- Communicate and partner collaboratively with all levels within the organization to help drive revenue operations initiatives.
- Prioritize multiple high visibility/impact initiatives across multiple stakeholders to ensure we are meeting/exceeding our objectives.
- Partner with internal Revenue Operations stakeholders to align on timelines, priorities and deliverables to the organization.
What you bring to the table:
- Must have people management experience.
- You gain the trust of key stakeholders by actively listening and seeking to understand their views and needs. Consistently demonstrates respect and appreciation for others by empathizing, valuing their time and contributions, being available and responsive to their needs. Equally comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization.
- Personal Strength: Lead by example and demonstrate radical transparency and brutal honesty while tirelessly and optimistically marching toward shared goals.
- You think like an entrepreneur and have a track record leading multiple concurrent large scale operational projects from inception to successful and timely completion.
- You have experience with the levers of sales/marketing operations and with systems/tools including Salesforce, Marketo and Leandata and Looker.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.