The Sr Manager of Customer Experience will be responsible for driving a culture of customer success throughout the digital organization, collaborating with key leaders to establish practices and policies leading to continuous improvements of the customer experience on the MyArrow, Arrow.com, Verical, and Arrow.cn platforms to, maximize retention and drive revenue generation.
You'll also make sure that we're getting real value from customer feedback. You'll design processes and structures that deliver actionable insights and reporting across the business, allowing us to measure and track progress against experience initiatives, decide where we focus next and ensure the customer is always at the center of decision making.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build out and continually refine all processes providing a strong foundation for best in class Customer Experience.
- Scale Arrow digital’s growth by setting a data/metrics-driven approach focusing on “bending the growth curve” of existing revenue baseline (minimizing churn, maximizing upsell/cross-sell).End-to-end customer life cycle management. Influence, and oversee the execution of customer experience design plans in partnership with product, marketing, sales and technology.
- Refine and implement departmental and/or company-wide processes for optimal client success.
- Leverage analytics and insights to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviors and desires, and ensure these are translated into communication solutions, process improvement, and experience strategy - Optimize information share between Success and Support activities to identify gaps in customer understanding and address those through people or technology methods.
- Tracking team KPIs to provide transparency into the team's success and identifying initiatives to address areas of opportunity for improvement both at the team and individual level.
What We're Looking For
- Ideal candidates will have 15+ years of experience managing cross functional CX initiatives across Digital, Sales, Service and Marketing areas.
- Experience in a B2B commerce environment is a huge plus.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)