Sr. IT Systems Administrator at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Sr. IT Systems Administrator
Are you passionate about how your customers (PLD employees) interact with IT and related technologies?
Our Customer Success team is responsible for IT operations globally to ensure a positive experience while using technology. We strive to operate as a cohesive team and be a trusted source to our co-workers to provide timely, accurate, and practical IT solutions. The focus of the Sr. IT Systems Administrator is to support the design, implementation, deployment, operations and maintenance, of end user computing, and the related services. The right candidate will be able to effectively manage competing priorities, demonstrate strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and enjoy thinking critically to solve complex problems.
Here’s how to do that:
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems
- Manage role-based access controls
- Provide collaborative leadership between various technical and non-technical teams
- Build effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for customer services
- Responsible for managing the laptop/desktop (patches, Image, applications deployment, reporting on licenses, etc.) via cloud-based solution (Microsoft Intune)
- Responsible managing mobile devices with MDM
- Improve user experience by moving us to a passwordless authentication (facial recognition, authentication app, etc.)
- Install, configure, track, deploy and troubleshoot printers and copier, event boards, mobile devices and laptop and desktops throughout Prologis
- Enable tier 1 & 2 teams through ticket escalations, new process or systems.
- Overtime or on-call hours may be required on short notice; schedule may include weekend/evening/holiday hours
- Travel between US offices, as needed
- Research opportunities to improve IT procedures, operations and functions to support Prologis staff
- Develop and document routine procedures including software/operations tutorials, instructions guide(s), and checklists for new/updated software
- Manage technical relationship with vendors, partners and outside services providers; execute escalation procedures for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience
- Minimum of 5 years of infrastructure engineering experience
- Microsoft Certified desired
- Systems(laptop/desktop) management functions with SCCM and Intune
- Broad experience with overall Microsoft technology portfolio including Windows Server, Active Directory, MFA, Office products and O365 deployments
- Shown attention to detail with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously with experience in high pressure, large scale and complex system environments.
- Good interpersonal skills for working with employees at all levels within the company and able to discuss technical subjects in layman terms.
- Expertise with Powershell, GIT
- Experience with SAML and Single Sign On technologies
- Experience with Windows, iOS/Mac, Android
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time