Sr. Executive Assistant at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
About the role
- You will support one of our senior leaders, including arranging appointments, travel, meetings, and conference calls.
What you will be doing
- Coordinates managers' schedules, making appointments and establishing agendas.
- Arranges and coordinates business travel for managers, directors or other division heads.
- Screens managers' phone calls and incoming mail.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Coordinates department meetings; arranges use of conference rooms.
- Serves as a contact to employees, investors or other stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- Documents and follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Uses features and functions of computer software packages to produce electronic mail, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Processes forms for on-boarding/off-boarding of resources, executing personnel/benefit actions and communicating information relating to policies, procedures and benefit programs.
- Monitors office supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- Excellent knowledge of administrative practices and procedures. Ability to manage sensitive, complex, confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional appearance and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of the use of office equipment required by the position, e.g., PC, typewriter, word processor, copier, fax and any software associated with that equipment, e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Skill to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
- Ability to format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other correspondence using various PC software packages
- Ability to compile and report business information
- Ability to sequence and monitor multiple activities for self and others
- Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Senior support role. Reports to a Director. Advanced skills with extensive proficiency. Performs secretarial and administrative duties of a routine to moderate nature. Work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Remain knowledgeable of business unit's policies. Makes contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. May provide support to other department professionals, supervisors, managers and/or directors. Works under minimal supervision with latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires a minimum of five years of experience in a secretarial or administrative assistant role.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.