Sr. Executive Assistant at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position provides high level administrative support to the President of Zayo Networks and COO of Zayo Group Holdings. This individual is responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls, making domestic and international travel arrangements, managing expense reports and invoices, scheduling meetings, receiving visitors, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, calendar management, general office duties, preparing materials for all meetings, registering for all conferences, running errands and other duties as assigned. The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide a high level of service for all internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative support to the President of Zayo Networks and COO of Zayo Group Holdings (one executive).
- Maintain key relationships and communications within the company, including other executives and with external vendors to ensure business needs are met.
- Arrange heavy travel arrangements including booking flights (domestic and international), hotels, transportation, dining; prepares detailed expense reports.
- Attend management meetings and organize necessary materials for meetings.
- Strategically prioritize and coordinate schedules and calendars with the discretion to escalate or make changes based on business need.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Create and maintain detailed organization charts and budgets.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Research and analyze data while preparing reports and recommendations.
- Conference registrations, logistics, and material preparation.
- Represent COO by being a polished communicator through phone, email, and chatter with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise a high degree of discretion due to confidential and sensitive information.
- Process invoices.
- Manage special projects as required and to successful completion.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe Professional experience.
- Extensive G Suite experience including Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Sites, etc.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion on all business matters.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Prior experience organizing team events.
- Sound decision making and critical thinking.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave