Sr Executive Assistant
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position provides administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Customer Officer. This role will be responsible for executive administrative functions including answering phones and screening calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, internal and external correspondence, overseeing company functions and event coordination, general office duties, running errands, and other duties as assigned. Provides a high level of service for all internal and external clients including management team and office staff.
- Provides administrative support.
- Work with Executive contacts throughout the organization.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel expense reports.
- Attend management meetings, schedule meetings, and organizes necessary materials.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings including booking a conference room and assisting with organizing any materials needed for the meeting.
- Create and maintain detailed organization charts.
- At least 3 years of general office management experience, including supporting an executive.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and anticipate and quickly react to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage complex calendars with multiple conflicts and shifting priorities.
- Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to communicate effectively within the organization and with outside vendors and clients.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Gmail, Internet, and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic; self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- May be required to work outside of normal business hours on occasion.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave