Sr. Client Engagement Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Sr. Client Engagement Manager you will manage the pre-sales process, contracting, client on-boarding, product delivery, on-going client support and all aspects of reporting of an organization.
What you will do:
- Oversees the collection and evaluation of client data as well as the analysis of various economic conditions and product performance to measure the attainment of sales and client objectives.
- Creates and maintains customer specific project plans, ensures resources are scheduled to complete tasks, and manages client expectations for their online application implementation.
- Identified key product performance indicators.
- Prepares revenue delivery forecasts, recommends revenue targets by product category, and advises senior management regarding changes in product and promotional efforts.
- Ensures the accuracy of client performance reports.
- Communicates with stakeholders to establish revenue delivery goals and reporting requirements.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of client facing and/or sales experience.
- Ability to translate customer input into actionable insights.
- Experience mentoring, leading and directing the work of other employees is a plus
- Working experience with Excel.
- Exposure to Jira, SQL and Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $55,000 - $86,000 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience