Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
As part of the Customer Excellence Operations team, you will be primarily focused on supporting the VP of Technical Support and Head of Services & Support Operations to collaborate with the broader organization as we work to improve the overall customer journey with Conga. This is the right role for you if you are someone who loves taking on new challenges with an entrepreneurial spirit, actively thinks about how what you are doing today will make the customer more successful, and wants to work within an amazing team.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to define effective processes, the right technology configuration, and data infrastructure requirements for ServiceCloud to meet company objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the IT organization and the Support organization to support the planning process, provide oversight of project delivery, resolve escalated issues, and facilitate communication on any critical issues.
- Work closely with Technical Support Leadership to identify and establish processes that support the objectives of the business and provide continuous improvement
- Ensure our data infrastructure supports business insights that are easy to access and answer the right questions. Build out the fit for purpose reporting for each stakeholder including executive level dashboards and presentations.
- Identify business issues, provide recommendations, implement solutions and develop success metrics
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Manage the cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly leadership and Executive reviews of key data, business needs, and challenges in support of the VP of Technical Support.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS and/or Customer Success organizations
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Service Cloud
- Experience with PowerBI or Snowflake a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to achieve success
- Able to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.