Sr Admin Assistant at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Friday, September 24, 2021
Performs a variety of advanced administrative functions to assist the group of executives assigned by the Manager-Executive Administration. Requires a broad knowledge of corporate operations and policies with a high level of discretion, experience and skill. Exercises frequent independent judgment and initiative. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to assigned executives, to include managing heavy complex schedules/calendars; scheduling and maintaining domestic and international travel itineraries and negotiating complex scheduling issues; screening and handling telephone communications; greeting and directing visitors; and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries, as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison with other departments, all levels of management.
- Supports assigned executives through the creation, modification, editing and preparation of documents, to include board related materials. Verifies accuracy and clarity of final product.
- Proactively anticipates administrative needs and makes informed decisions in regard to priorities; analyzes situations carefully, recommends solutions, adopts effective courses of action.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings and events, maintains the executives' schedules, coordinates complex travel arrangements, procures required visas and processes and submits expenses for executives.
- Provides back-up support to other members of Executive Administration and the Manager-Executive Administration.
- Ability to manage heavy calendar activity for several executives at a time.
- Codes PCard reconciliation and process invoices for payment by A/P.
- Responsible for inputting SOW's into Oracle procurement software and tracking progress up to P.O. is issued.
- Orders and serves lunches for executives.
- Other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience supporting high-level executives, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Associate degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Internet savvy and computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Concur and Oracle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications and a good business presence.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence on a wide variety of complex issues.
- Team player who is resourceful, reliable, responsive, flexible, organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates ability to follow through on projects, juggle conflicting priorities and multiple tasks and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work with limited direction and/or supervision.
- Must be able to think critically in time-urgent situations.
- Must have the ability to be flexible with constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to act proactively and independently to resolve issues.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Must possess ability to get things done across organizational boundaries and learn new skills quickly
Read Full Job Description