Space Planner at Alteryx
This role will play a critical role in managing and maximizing efficient workspace utilization across Alteryx's global portfolio. The primary focus of this role is to provide strategic space and occupancy planning expertise in support of long-term planning, real estate strategy, workplace design, space analysis, and space efficiency within the real estate portfolio. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to scale and shape Alteryx's workspace environment while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company. The position reports to the Director of Real Estate.
- Identifies future and validates current organizational requirements for workspace needs including utilization, growth forecasting, specialized requirements, employee and seat counts, and other requirements at the business and employee level.
- Develop occupancy analysis reporting to effectively communicate occupancy ratios, headcount projections, and workplace conditions to support operational efficiency and design.
- Able to develop supply and demand analytics, project concepts, stack and block plans, Moves adds and changes (MAC) strategies and prepare final executive level documents for approval.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all spaces across the portfolio.
- Create architectural test-fits, stack and block plans, and phasing plans.
- Develop and document processes related to space planning and occupancy management.
- Support the constant update and iteration of design guidelines and project playbooks.
- Manage our IWMS system to enable effective workplace design decision-making.
- Manage existing space configurations, seating plans and employee department information in Alteryx's workplace software (currently TANGO)
- Serve as the main contact for new hire coordination with IT, HR, Security, building management/landlord and parking.
- Coordinate via site specific facilities team members and the department leaders and/or hiring managers to curate all new-hires desk setups and customizations
- 6+ years work experience in architecture, interior design, or space planning.
- Advanced knowledge of IWMS Systems, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Strong proficiency in architectural and engineering drawings, concepts, and design.
- Strong knowledge of space management, planning and analysis concepts, and space management systems functionality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent work experience) required.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is up to $112,500. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.