Sourcing Associate at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Evolve Partner Development Sourcing Associate assists in sourcing local on the ground service providers (housekeepers and maintenance individuals) throughout North America. You will be responsible for connecting our homeowners with world class on the ground service providers. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely resourceful in conducting online research.
What you’ll do
- Source local cleaning, maintenance, and other services for our homeowners by conducting creative online research and numerous cold calls to find world class local service companies throughout the U.S.
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com) and organize information to ensure anyone at Evolve can utilize the information if needed.
- Provide ongoing small scale project support (product and internal efficiency projects) to the sales team to foster an outstanding experience to homeowners and partners
- Weekly tasks as assigned (i.e provide cross team support by answering daily partner related questions)
- Rotating weekend phone coverage
- Critically assess the processes and products you are using in order to identify efficiency gains and improvements
- Provide friendly, professional service to our partners and homeowners
What makes you a great fit
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Enthusiasm for learning about the VR industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- A natural flair for organization and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- A results and data driven approach
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- Strong online research skills
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our pay rate is $22.12 per hour
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.