Solution Owner at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Solution Owner based in our Broomfield, CO office. This position is remote-friendly.
The Solution Owner (SO) focuses teams around a common goal to deliver on customer (business) outcomes throughout the entire development lifecycle. This role sets the team up to succeed tactically (through work alignment and activities), but also takes on an ownership mindset in order to deliver. The SO will liaise with internal business customers to understand and articulate features to aid in backlog creation, and will work with the team to manage work using agile tools and techniques. A successful Solution Owner is highly collaborative, technical, and is obsessed with customer delight.
- Iteration ceremony management (Planning, Refinement, Standup, Retro, Demo/Review, etc.)
- User story composition and acceptance.
- Stakeholder management and escalations.
- Reporting and iteration management.
- Backlog management.
- Dependency identification and management.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business challenges.
- Demonstrate collaborative, team-focused approach (succeeding and failing as a team).
- Demonstrate servant leadership, committed to removing barriers for others, invested in the success of others.
- Reinforce outcome-based thinking.
- Experience leading teams through people, process and technology transformations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and action strategic roadmaps.
- Year(s) of familiarity with computing concepts and services.
- 3-5 years of experience working within an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Year(s) of leading with technical team(s) (Engineering, DevOps, IT) through strategic implementations.
- Understanding of computing technologies across Windows and Linux.
- Support Cloud development pipelines using CI/CD tooling, Cloud Formation and other Infrastructure as Code tooling as appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills; problem-solving skills; strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Instructional ability to instill Agile/Scrum values and promote autonomy.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $73,000-$129,000.00. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.