Solution Delivery Specialist at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Solution Delivery Specialist is responsible for accurate and efficient setup of new product installations. Working with the sales team, customer success team, and the sales team, your critical role will ensure timeliness of deliverables to our customers.
- Manage multiple customer implementation projects from beginning to end, ensuring all items are executed on time within budget and with high quality
- Assess and work with internal team to review sales agreements and works with customers to determine proper project plan
- Provide technical guidance to customers to ensure that their priorities and directions are aligned with product capabilities and their platform meets customers’ needs
- Organize and enter customer data required for successful implementation
- Work with the Finance organization to ensure project timelines align with billing expectations.
- Troubleshoot software and client requests within project scope.
- Attend frequent Project planning and issue resolution calls. Attend weekly status and project meetings as required.
- Report on key metrics, and make process improvement recommendations
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years in SaaS implementations
- Knowledge of HOA/Community Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Technical Capability
- Time Management Balancing Priorities
- Project management experience preferred
This position may be based remotely or in Denver, Colorado with a salary range of $42,000 - $49,000 ($20.19 - $23.55/hour). Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters. Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.