Solution Delivery Specialist - FRONTSTEPS Community (Remote) at FRONTSTEPS
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Solution Delivery Specialist is responsible for coordinating new product installations across the suite of products with focus on FRONTSTEPS Community and DwellingLIVE. Working with multiple teams, functions, and customers, this critical role will ensure timelines of deliverables are completed on time and within scope.
- Consult with clients throughout implementation to ensure software is configured to meet their technical requirements.
- Manage multiple customer implementation projects from beginning to end
- Assess the client's exact needs and create a plan to deliver
- Ensure teams are on task and deadlines are met
- Manage conflicts and ensure problems are solved before the quality of the project is compromised
- Provide reporting and status updates on projects
- Report on key metrics, analyze and develop new processes that drive efficiencies and revenue
- Ability to implement products through coordination of resources and collaboration with multiple teams
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a SaaS implementation environment with a strong focus on Implementation
- Knowledge of HOA/Community Management, Preferred
- Knowledge of FRONTSTEPS suite of products a plus
- Customer focused
- Communication proficiency
- Proficient in Excel
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Effective planning and prioritizing
- Technical aptitude
- Adaptable to change
- Strong investigative and problem‐solving skills
- Time management
- Ability to balance shifting priorities
- Salesforce Knowledge preferred but not required
This position is based remotely with an hourly rate of $20.19 - $23.55. Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.