Software Support Specialist at Billtrust
At Second Phase, a division of Billtrust, the Customer Software Support Specialist is at the core of service delivery. Successful candidates exhibit exceptional direct customer service experience, preferably with a Software as a Service (SaaS) background or from a technical industry.
You will be interacting daily with customers across a variety of communication means (phone, email, web, chat) while managing a fluid support case workload. Playing a role as a trusted Billtrust advocate, you will utilize strong relationship building skills to enhance our overall customer experience. By applying organizational, time management, and sound technical skills you will be able to research incoming production issues, assess customer tutorial needs and answer a diverse array of product inquiries. You are responsible for monitoring your caseload with a sense of urgency to ensure established service levels are satisfied while delivering timely responses/expectations to customers. Lastly, you will often work with customers to review/gather business requirements in advance of directing various configuration changes.
Support customers, engage in exciting projects, and work on highly collaborative and fun teams -- all while enjoying #LifeatBilltrust.
- Maintains high-level of customer satisfaction (CSAT) handling customer-facing support inquiries via all communication channels comprised of product questions, production issues, and configuration requests
- Collaborate with other teams to get to the heart of an issue, prioritize, and triage
- Effectively translates customer needs/problems into solutions or internal support plans of action
- Reviews workload diligently to stay ahead of customer expectations and in accordance with established service standards
- Manages difficult customer situations that require base knowledge of Second Phase products, internal systems, and customer-facing applications
- Maintains continual awareness of new products as they are introduced
- Consistently documents support cases in CRM and updates knowledge base when applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience in a technical support role, preferably within a SaaS, B2B, eCommerce, software or product-centric business
- Technical skillset including a demonstrated understanding of software technologies, web functionality, troubleshooting, and data file processing (ERP)
- Ability to read and analyze system tickets (CRM) and maintain SLAs
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- Active listener who seeks to understand the root cause of issues and critical thinker who seeks to understand the "why" behind the issue
- Strong verbal (building relationships) and written (documenting answers) customer engagement skills
- Persistent work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Flexibility to work remotely or based out of our Boulder and/or Denver office.
Second Phase, a division of Billtrust, specializes in B2B eCommerce and product information management (PIM) solutions for wholesale distribution companies. Our web solutions are based on a SaaS cloud model and dramatically increase the profitability of distributors.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.