Software Support Specialist - Spanish-Speaking at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- Exceptional product support is one of our key differentiators, and you’ll play a massive part in our overall user experience. You’ll be the face of our brand and an advocate of the users! Customers will experience technical problems - It may or may not be our fault. Still, they will be relieved when they contact us and get to speak with you: an intelligent empowered problem-solver!
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll differentiate ourselves from our competition by the level of service we provide: calls will be answered when they come in, and emails will be responded to as quickly as possible.
- We will delight and wow our VIP customers through top-notch support, always creating above and beyond service experiences that are reflected in our first reply times and customer satisfaction scores.
- We’ll systematically troubleshoot the problems that our customers are facing, and provide them with either a resolution or a clear understanding of the steps we are taking.
- The Software Support Team will be product experts who can quickly translate vague non-technical customer feedback into root-cause identification.
- We’ll be there when our customers need us because it’s the right thing to do.
Who You Are
- You are an optimistic, empathetic, empowered problem-solver...see above.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- Your written communication is concise, persuasive, and kind.
- While you will work set hours, you are ok with a flexible schedule - Support offers coverage between 6 am - 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays.
- You’re willing to switch shifts every so often as needed.
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9 am - 5 pm) and night shift hours to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so!
- You are comfortable embracing unknown challenges, all the while keeping a positive, optimistic outlook.
- You can work backward through technical difficulties to understand root-causes, and are comfortable working in uncharted territory.
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale.
- You welcome challenges and cultivate a growth mindset - anything is possible, and nothing phases you! You are comfortable context switching and unexpected plot twists, all day every day.
- Trying to teach your grandmother to use Facebook doesn’t petrify you!
- You have worked in customer-facing roles and have training in conflict resolution.
- You have no problem recognizing who your audience is, and can adjust your tone and communication style accordingly.
- You truly care about your customers, and don’t view it as “us vs. them!”
- You are fluent in Spanish at a professional business level, both written & oral.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description