About the Team
We seek out passionate, self-motivated people that are committed to our shared goal of building the next generation of advertising services that connect businesses with consumers. We are a small agile team of technologists who support each other with constructive feedback, embracing diverse perspectives, and being the best humans we can.
About the Company
AdCellerant is a digital advertising and technology company focused on making quality digital marketing accessible to every business. AdCellerant achieves this goal by partnering with local marketers, media companies, agencies, and channel sales organizations helping them leverage AdCellerant’s proprietary advertising software platform UI.Marketing.
We are looking for a Software Support Engineer, the primary responsibilities of which will include addressing technical issues relating to software implementation, function, and upgrades. You will work closely with our customers, triage customer complaints or problems, and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue. This role will also work closely with our development teams to identify and resolve technical problems that might arise during the development of software.
- Provide technical support to software users
- Create technical documents and manuals
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain existing user-facing applications
- Create and manage test suites for functional and automation testing
- Ensure quality standards are followed and code is tested using both functional and/or automated test frameworks
Skills And Qualifications
- Has familiarity with the philosophies of the agile/scrum process
- Good communicator; has experience with pair programming
- Familiarity with automated testing.
- Understanding of modern software development practices and methodologies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system and experience with scripting
- Experience in Advertising
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or commensurate industry experience.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision/life benefits, 401k retirement plan, company award program, paid paternity or maternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.