THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Software Support Engineer is responsible for supporting ArcherDx’s core software products, including Archer Analysis, and other products and services as required. The ideal candidate will possess a background in software infrastructure (e.g. virtual environments, cloud computing, containers, and other solutions related to enterprise-class software hosting), as well as demonstrable experience troubleshooting technical issues. He/she should be proficient in working on the Linux command line, the AWS console, and have experience with VMware based hypervisors. Finally, this position will be customer facing: Candidates should be personable and excited to work with our clients to answer questions and resolve technical issues.
- Following customer issues thru to completing and documenting them according to internal processes.
- Creating and updating documentation as needed, assist with security audits and requests for technical information regarding Archer’s products and services.
- Ensure that each customer has a good experience with Archer’s software products by meeting SLA guidelines, providing excellent communication and being proactive.
- Review, understand, and comply with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Proven experience with enterprise-class software infrastructure and configuration.
- An understanding of the software development process.
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues with little to no supervision.
- Required skills are Linux (RedHat preferred), VMware based hypervisors, and AWS. Preferred experience or familiarity with Docker, Terraform, Salt. Experience with supporting REST API calls, scripting with Python, and the AWS CLI are nice to have.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers.
- Experience with being part of a global team and supporting a global customer base.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate, and deliver on customer’s needs.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a start-up/change oriented environment.
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience