THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Following customer issues through to completion and documenting them according to internal processes
- Creating documentation as needed, assist with security audits and requests for technical information regarding Archer Analysis.
- Ensure that each customer has a good experience with Archer’s software products.
- Review, understand, and comply with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Process and handle European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- Proven experience with enterprise-class software infrastructure and configuration.
- An understanding of the software development process.
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot software issues with little to no supervision.
- Required skills are Linux (RedHat preferred), VMware based hypervisors, and AWS. Bioinformatics experience is a plus but not required
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognize and deliver on customer’s needs.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven Ability to thrive in a start-up/change oriented environment.
- Self Starter.
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Computer Science or Information Technology graduates preferred but demonstrable experience in a relevant position is sufficient.